Africa Youth Ministries is a non-profit organization registration number S.5914/6068.
Your financial and material donations are so precious & vital for the Organisation projects. AYM is supported by various well wishers, friends, Good Samaritans like you, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Foreign Governments, Churches, Congregations, Ministries, Foundations, INGO’s and other organizations who treasure our mission.
Donations to Africa Youth Ministries are used to:
- To support Children Orphaned by AIDS & War
- HIV/AIDS Prevention & awareness campaigns
- Education e.g. Child Sponsorship
- To support People Living with Aids e.g. food kits, Drugs, Beddings, Mosquito nets, clothes, housing etc
- Seed money for Income generating projects for widows, orphans, youth, grandmothers
- Peace-building projects
- Sports for social change projects
- Relief & Humanitarian AID
- Medical equipments etc
- Staff Salaries and Capacity building
Funds are urgently needed for the following projects:
- Medical equipment to cut down on the number of patient referels, such as a CD4 machine (critical for HIV care; it allows our clinicians to know when to start HIV patients on life-saving therapy); a hemogram machine (to count different blood cell types per volume); chemical (to provide basic laboratory data); and X-ray machines, and Ultra Sound Machine for Living Hope Health Centre (Specialised AIDS Care health facility)
- Re-supply of medications (e.g. ARV’s).
- Purchasing a staff field pickup truck & van for staff and materials transport.
- Staff salaries
- HIV Rapid test kits.
You can make a difference in someone’s life today by making a donation. If you prefer to donate by mail, please make your check payable to Africa Youth Ministries to the postal address below. Similarly, direct bank transfers can be made to the bank account listed below.
Different Ways How You Can Make Your Donation:
|By Cheque in favour of Africa Youth Ministries
||All International accepted cheques. Once deposited on our account, usually it takes 30-40 working days to mature
|By Credit or Debit Card Safe and Secure online Donations
||Your online financial donations of US$ 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 or more can change one life at a time.
|By Western Union/Money Gram
||All western union or money gram transfers can be made in the names of Mr. Albert KUNIHIRA . ID NO' AYM-UGA-0010113
By direct bank transfers (TT) Below put the attached bank information
Please Pay: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited (Garden City Branch)
Tel: 0312-262979/ 80
Address: P.O. BOX 7131, Kampala-Uganda Swift
Beneficiary Customers Name: Africa Youth Ministries
Beneficiary Customers Name Account Number: 9030005747200
Beneficiary Address: P.O. BOX 20029,Kampala-
The correspondent banks information:-
City Bank New York For US$
Swift Code: CITIUS33
Swift Code: COBADEFF
For Pounds Sterling:
HSBC Bank Plc
Swift Code: MIDLGB22
MTN Mobile Money, only applicable MTN Mobile Money Subscribers in Uganda
With your mobile money account, you can make a quick donation of as low as UGX 1,000 to support our Child Care Projects. For detail click
We appreciate your kind donations and financial partnership. For any inquiries in regards to any form of donations, kindly drop us an email at
All donations by cheque, can be mailed to Africa Youth Ministries P.O. Box 20029, Kampala-Uganda, Plot 002 Circular Road Off Airport Road Entebbe. All inquiries by phone can be made by dialing +256-793-200002
African Youth Ministries P.O. Box 20029 Kampala - Uganda
Donate to support Girls/Women Economic Empowerment
Donate to support our comprehensive HIV/AIDS Service Delivery projects.
Donate to feed orphaned and vulnerable Children OVC's
Donate to Sponsor a Child
Donate to provide free medical services to the poor, Orphans, Street Children
Donate to rescue, rehabilitate, and educate street children
Donate to build low cost houses for Orphans and Elderly Persons